I had good intentions of getting this typed up earlier, but I ended up getting busy with less interesting (but useful) tasks.
My crafty worktable is all ready for me to sit down at it and finish off some art journalling from the course I won a scholarship to. Read HERE to get the link for the course.
- Bottom left are 3 pages I started in our Monthly Meet-up at the weekend. The black is what the black gesso was used for, and I will be adding writing with a white pen. A 'friend tree' in the middle waiting for more work on the background and journalling. A crest on the right - and again there is 'homework' for me with that one!
- Above that is my usual scrap papers,
- Baby wipes,
- Blank pages waiting to be worked on (using the purple low-tack tape to mark a border on one side where we will be binding them into a book).
- Two pages that I am going to finish this afternoon - at least 2 more layers needed.
- My pile of journal covers etc waiting to be stitched together.
- My new tin of Derwent Inktense pencils.
- Black and white gesso.
Otherwise this week I have been busy with a day out at the Pembrokeshire County Show, two walks out with Buzz the Jack Russell (one tackling the highest point on the Preseli Hills and another to my favourite local woodland) and other general housework/animal care/shopping etc.
Of course I have been glued to the Olympics - particularly the cycling, equestrian, gymnastics and diving. Mountain biking this weekend, which is our highlight.
For those who also suffer with chronic health conditions, you will know how difficult it is to cope on a daily basis and also live any sort of worthwhile life. I get tired very quickly and every day is different with symptoms. I am just glad that I have such an active mind and interested in so many different things. My life is certainly not boring!
Happy WOYWW to those I do not manage to visit.