Wednesday, 16 March 2016

WOYWW 354 - The Raskog is built

Happy WOYWW everyone and I hope that the sun is shining where you are.  I am late to this weekly party again, but 'better late than never'!

Hop over to Julia's Stamping Ground for a chance to join in and more details.

I finally finished my Ikea Raskog cart/trolley this morning.  It was not too difficult to assemble, once I had located the correct size screwdriver and managed to crouch on my craft room floor with instructions (they are much better than I remember them - not bought anything from Ikea for years - I used to live only 2 miles from the one at J.9 of the M6 and we treated it as a place to wander around when we had nothing better to do).  It seems sturdy and the colour is gorgeous.

Here he is (definitely a boy!) -


I have put my baskets of washi tape on the top, journals/notebooks/scrapbooks in the middle, and stickers in the bottom.  There is more to add, lots of rearranging and possibly some general 'prettifying'.

I also feel another purchase coming on - for all my Tarot and Oracle Card decks, plus runes/crystals etc.

Perhaps I can organise my whole house into Raskog trolleys?!

There has been absolutely no crafting happening this week.  I have started a new course on running an online Tarot business and have 2 more lined up (one on Pinterest and another on writing email newsletters), so only essential crafting will be happening (birthday cards etc).  Lots of birthdays/special events happening in April and May, so I am looking for my special 'Extra Hours in the Day Cloak' to wear.

Will be doing some blog-surfing later.

Ali x

11 comments:

  1. Good morning, Ali. I would fill up a cart so fast. Can you imagine an entire wall in a studio of nothing but carts below and shelves above? Just grab the cart you need and you're all set. LOL Are those courses you are teaching - or taking? Creative Blessings on your week! Kelly #53

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. You will get so much use out of it!
    Have a great day.
    Diane - WOYWW #32

    ReplyDelete
  3. These carts are great, I'm lusting after one big time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ali, great cart, I do love IKEA. Great idea for all the cards and crystals too. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #19 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. well your trolley looks great to me. enjoy your courses. Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those carts look great. They seem to hold an awful lot. Unfortunately we don't have an Ikea near us. I've never been in one but would love to visit one.

    Sounds like you're really busy with the tarot business.

    Have a great week
    Sharon k #45

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! I haven't bought one yet, but have dubbed it the WOYWW Cart! We take our Ikea for granted, it's so close by.

    Happy Woyww to you!
    :)trisha
    #52 this week

    ReplyDelete
  8. The trolley is looking brilliant and so useful.Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 22

    ReplyDelete
  9. That trolley looks like a real treat! Very handy. Happy WOYWW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for visiting..have a few minutes between NCAA games. I love these little carts.. and I don't think 1 would be enough for me either. Enjoy a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Belated WOYWW oh my I have always wanted a cart like that great job on getting it done to. How great that everything can be rolled around anywhere you want to work. Have a great week. Hugs~Anne L #36

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x