Wednesday, 9 March 2016

WOYWW 353

OMG.  Who made this year go so quickly?  Please ask them to slow it down.  I missed last week and really should be missing this week - but I had written it down in my Planner and hate putting a cross against any tasks not done.  There is no crafting happening on my desk - but I took a photo anyway.

To see some really crafty workspaces, go to the links in Julia's Stamping Ground.  Not everyone is attempting to get their online Tarot Reading business moving more smoothly and studying as well.

Here is my main desk in front of my pc screen.


My fab A4 Ultimate Diary Planner sits to the left of my keyboard (it is usually open on the current page - but thought it best to keep my scribbles private), with my notebook and pretty clipboard pad (from Aldi) on top.  You can see my water bottle, pen/pencil/scissor tubs, handcream (again from Aldi), all my various sticky note pads that I love to write notes on, essential oil sprays, crystals/pendulums etc - and in front of my keyboard, the most gorgeous little shopping basket (with purple handles) that I got from the Works to hold the extra Washi Tapes that did not fit in my current W.T storage basket.  They also do little shopping trolleys - and I think I will go back tomorrow to get one.  It will be fun to wheel stuff around on my desk!

This is what is on my floor at the moment - no time to put it together for at least a few days (unless I take it downstairs tonight - good idea!).  I think a few of you already have a Raskog?  I have wanted one for ages and after selling a few extra Tarot readings last month, I treated myself.  Going to use it for all my penpalling/scrapbooking/planner stuff, so they can be all together and right next to my chair.


Hope that everyone is ok.  I will attempt to do some blog commenting later/tomorrow.

Love and peace

Ali x

11 comments:

  1. I have two of those carts and thinking of getting a third one. I love it!!
    Have a great day.
    Diane - WOYWW #38

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope you get your cart put together I hear they are very useful (if you have the space for them, which I don't!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree on time flying by. And I do love those carts. Haven't spotted one in my area, but really don't have any room unless I get rid of something else. Have a fun week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ali good to see your desk this week! Hope construction of the cart goes smoothly! Ali #68

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cart looks great. I love the colour. Good luck with getting your business up and running!

    Sharon K #48

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have two of those trolleys and the next time we get to go anywhere near an IKea (Which is 300km away) I will buy a couple more. They are so handy and of a very good quality.
    Sorry I´m late. I had my new computer today and I have been fiddling about with that but now I have everything going. (I am typing this on my new keyboard, which is Spanish, so I am constantly looking for things that are in a different place). I still have to sort out the printer and some speakers, but the system works!
    Have a great week and thanks for visiting me earlier.
    Lisca

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not seen that brand of trolley but know that IKEA has one and I have something similar from World Market. I love it and how easily it rolls around and can cart my stuff. Currently it is in the kitchen and filled with stuff we have no idea what to do with (since we just moved). Your desk looks very organized and ready to go. THanks for the visit earlier! PJ #60

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ali, Nice tidy desk ready for more crafting.

    Hope the trolley goes together without any problems.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Happy WOYWW
    Sue #39

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck putting the card together. Your desk is fabulously tidy.
    Sorry I'm running a bit late on WOYWW
    Sharon xx #50

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful, ordered and tidy desk, Ali! I love those trolleys and have often thought it would be nice to have one, but knowing me, it would just be another place to make untidy lol!!

    Thanks for your lovely comment. Sorry you are dealing with fatigue as well. I have a friend with FM and her symptoms are very similar to my ME ones so I do understand... Unfortunately pacing is a word that is not as familiar to me as it should be at the moment - boom and bust is more my story these days - not good!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #53

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ali, trolleys are so useful, I have one myself and it's so easy to find things when you need them. Thanks for the visit to mine and happy woyww,
    Angela x 19

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x