Wednesday, 3 February 2016

WOYWW 348

I am nearly out of time in order to get involved with the weekly tour around crafty workspaces, which happens on Wednesdays.  I had written in my planner, as usual, to get this written and published before breakfast.  However, calving started on our dairy farm this week and hubby was particularly busy last night, so my sleep was disturbed too.  I ended up dragging myself out of bed at 8.30 am (late for me) and then a busy day took over.  I have not managed to sit down in my craft room/office at all, and only now am I sitting on the sofa with my laptop and watching the Great British Bake Off for Sport Relief.

My only crafting this week has been sorting out my scrapbooking supplies and grouping together my Snap Book/cards etc, ready to finally create a memory book of the dogs that have featured in my life.  I also made a quick 'grid' card for my niece's 10th birthday.  These are a fantastic way of using up some fun stickers.



My Tarot business is taking most of my time at the moment and my mum is coming to stay next week, but I really hope to sit down for at least an hour at the weekend, print some photos out and actually fill some pockets.





I am really excited about this project - and will hopefully have something to share with you next Wednesday.  Does anyone else make Snap or Smash books?

Happy WOYWW to all that I do not manage to visit.

I nearly forgot to add the link to Julia's Stamping Ground, which is where we all gather to celebrate this mid-week bonanza.

Ali x

9 comments:

  1. What a cute idea for a card! Sounds busy at your house. I admit to having some Smash books but like a lot of things around here I haven't started one yet! The tarot business must be very interesting

    Sharon K #45

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound very busy and in a totally different way to most of us! glad you got a bit of time for fun though. Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card and love the look of your smash book. Linda #62

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does sound as though crafting has had to take second place this week but it happens. Love the way you've used the stickers on your card. Thanks for the visit to mine and happy woyww, Angela x 24

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a Smash book, but I haven't gotten very far. Back in 2012, I created a post with a picture of my cover... but never got around to posting pictures of the rest!! http://papercraftinwitherica.com/altered-items/were-smashin-something-good/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for a card and I like your plans to make a memory book of dogs. Don't forget to share when ready! Your Snap Book is begging to be filled! Should keep you busy for a while. Thank for visiting earlier. zsuzsa #32

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in ooh and aaah over the postcard... clean, simple, bright, happy... it has it all, fabulous! Happy crafting & love from (still noisy) Holland, Marit #29

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the grid card, Ali, and the smash book about the dogs is a great idea. I should do an album about all the kitties we have had. Thank you for your visit and your lovely comment and kind words - it's so great to be back "in the zone" again and the ideas are flowing thick and fast now! I do hope I've inspired you to get your sewing machine going again too!

    Happy belated WOYWW,
    Shoshi #28

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you get time to fit in some of your pocket filling - sounds as if you are mega busy at the moment. Love the grid card - what a great idea - now where have I put those stickers.
    Hugs, Neet 34 xx (Thanks for visiting me)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x