Wednesday, 27 January 2016

WOYWW 347

Another day has dawned - and it is actually not raining at the moment.  However, everything is still wet/muddy and I really want some 'proper' winter, ie a frost first thing and then sunshine/light wind.

My crafting continues, with some digital scrapbooking yesterday, a card made for our granddaughter (she was 2 yesterday) and now a card for a friend.



I used fuzzy printer paper for the first time, so a lot of the embellies are layered up and fuzzy!

There will be no crafting happening on my desk for the rest of the day - I really need to tackle some writing projects.  However, I am spending some time doing 'adult colouring'  (sounds very exciting put like that!) most evenings.  I got a calendar free with a magazine that has lovely doodle designs for each month.  I am very slow and can only do about 30 minutes at a time, but I do enjoy the latest global trend.  I promise to show some photos of this next week.  

For those who do not know what WOYWW is all about (What is On Your Workdesk Wednesday), go over to Julia's Stamping Ground.  She started this whole crazy weekly tour around the world of crafting.

Happy WOYWW to everyone that I do not manage to visit this week.

Ali x


14 comments:

  1. Fuzzy fun by the sounds of it. Enjoy your colouring. Take care Zo xx 44

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable card for your granddaughter. Fuzzy printer paper sounds really cool -- I hadn't heard of it before! We're not having a "real" winter here either, but I'm not sad, as I have a work commute over hill and dale. :-) Happy WOYWW from Laura #45

    ReplyDelete
  3. Speed isn't at all the issue, its all about enjoyment and relaxation1 Love the fuzzy cow, and fancy you having a granddaughter. Learn something new every Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, I've never heard of fuzzy printer paper - what fun! Have a good week. Sandy Leigh #39

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the birthday card! Glad you're enjoying your adult colouring... lol!! Helen #1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card, Ali, and that little cow is just adorable! You must be so thrilled with your little granddaughter being 2! I have done some adult colouring too and it's great fun. I hope you will share the results of yours.

    Thank you for your lovely comment - it's so great to have my mojo back at last! It's a real sign that things are returning to normal again. Yes, that's a mammoth amount of teabags, isn't it - and that's not all of them, either!

    Happy WOYWW,
    Shoshi #24

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to your granddaughter. That's a lovely card. Bet she liked it!

    Sharon K #49

    ReplyDelete
  8. Apart from my head feeling fuzzy with all that is happening around me at the moment I don't know a thing about your kind of fuzzy stuff. Love the cows and the card for your grandee.
    Hugs, Neet 2 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww, 2 years old, such a sweet age! Lovey fairy card and a cute cow! Thanks for visiting my blog earlier! zsuzsa #38

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every time I say Adult Colouring, I snigger :-). I wonder if they do a 3D pop up version?! Lolol. Lovely cards btw!
    Hugs, LLJ 10 xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fuzzy paper?! Why don't we have strokeability on computers? Such cute images. Hope this miserable weather isn't making your pain worse. Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fuzzy printer paper? Oh my heck! That's extra cool. Cute projects! Thanks for the visit earlier and you are lucky that your cat ignores your crafting. My other cats did but once we got some kittens all heck broke loose. They got on everything and so did the older cats. The kittens are 3 now and it is still chaos. Judy #57

    ReplyDelete
  13. ooooooh fuzzy paper - how intriguing!! I LOVE your fuzzy cow,very cute :o) Have a lovely weekend and enjoy your crafting time. Annie C #36

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x