Sunday, 13 December 2015

The Ultimate Diary Planner arrives

PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE VERY FEW COPIES OF THE A4 PLANNER AVAILABLE - LESS THAN 10 !!  If you need an A4 version in your life, then click on the link below and order immediately.



I first wrote about the Ultimate Diary Planner on 27th November.  I ordered an A4 version as soon as I saw it.  The mix of personal and business planning, plus motivation, was just what my desk needed for 2016.

You can read more and order via this link - Ultimate Diary Planner

The Planner arrived in its amazing pink sparkly envelope at the end of last week, and I was very patient and put it to one side until I had the time to properly go through it.  That day is today.

Who could resist that envelope?!

As I had ordered before 1st December, I received the A2 Ultimate Wall Planner for free.  

The back of the Wall Planner has some great motivational quotes.
"She believed she could.  So she did."

The A4 version has a gorgeous bright pink cover - with pink comb binding (the A5 is teal).




The Planner has so much extra content.  This is the page giving an introduction.


There are a few pages that are purely for business - the next two are fantastic for goal setting.


The Year Planner will soon have stickers marking birthdays/anniversaries/holidays etc.


I am loving the Super Statistics Tracker, as I am a Social Media-nut and using it for my business, as well as my personal interests, is a big part of my week.


The next section is something I have not seen in any other planner.  Achieving some balance in our lives is a must.  Whilst I am goal setting, I will also be creating milestone rewards to give me the extra boost I need.



There is more - recommended reading (I will be shopping in the Kindle Store later!), an introduction to Gratitude Journals (I will be setting up a combined Memory Book/Gratitude Journal - which can be a place for photos, doodling, more stickers and my love for stationery in general), scheduling tracker ......

In the main part of the Ultimate Planner, each month starts with two pages for reviewing the previous month, jotting down the main goals/events/To Do List etc, followed by blank Notes pages.  


The weekly planner pages are a great mix of business and personal planning.  Meal planning is included - and plenty of space to write your To Do Lists.  After the weekly pages for each month, there are more blank Notes pages.

What I love about the Ultimate Planner is that despite the amount of content inside it, it is not too thick and bulky.


Go and order your's now (and remember there is an A5 version in teal if you have an allergy to pink or need something to fit in your handbag!).




1 comment:

  1. Ali, this planner just looks too good to be true! lol It seriously sounds superb. I think I might have to get one. I already have 3-4 planners, but 5 would be a nice number don't you think? lol. Not herd of this planner before, and the fact you can choose between A4 and A5 is brilliant. Can't wait to read more posts from you about this beautiful baby (the planner) x Dawn from A Page of Love

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x