Tuesday, 9 June 2015

Cards, stone and numbers

This blog, which was started as a place to share my papercrafting projects in order to enter challenges, has changed into somewhere for me to share the many different aspects of my life.  A big part of my life now is Tarot Farm - the website I have set up for Tarot readings.

I have had an interest in divination for many years (I used to do Cartomancy readings - using playing cards - and Numerology, and had studied Tarot on a very casual basis), but then suddenly a few months ago Tarot came into my life again, and in many ways has taken over!




The global Tarot community is a friendly and inspiring place, and I am even involved in designing a card for a deck that will be sold for charity.

If I had perfect health, then my life would have taken a very different direction.  Tarot Farm is a great way for me to be involved in something that fascinates me, and I don't even have to leave the house!

If anyone is interested in having a reading, go and have a look at the website/blog or leave a comment on here.

Ali x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x