Sunday, 12 April 2015

Spring Clean

I really need to start writing down ideas for blog posts. Throughout the day I often think of a topic/question or whatever, and then literally within seconds it has gone out of my brain.

I am now sitting on the sofa with my laptop (it stopped working a few weeks ago and went off to be repaired), watching the F1 and catching up with the interviews/blog posts I have been planning for ages.

I intend to get more variety into this blog in the coming weeks/months. Yes, a lot of it will be related to Fibromyalgia and Chronic Pain/Fatigue in some way, but I have other things in my life that need writing about.

I normally type blog posts directly into Blogger, but experimenting with using Wordpad (I am not willing to pay for full MS Office!) and then copying/pasting. A more relaxed way to write and hopefully I will get more posts drafted ready to schedule each week (never done scheduling before, so wish me luck!).

I have been doing some reading into Social Media and how I can use it more effectively
Social Media bookazine from Mollie Makes.  This is something that I am fascinated with - and wish I had picked up on its importance earlier. I do feel that I have been left behind slightly, but now is the time for me to learn more and fully use its many aspects. Therefore, you will be seeing changes in how I blog in the near future. I have had several positive comments about my blog layout, so want to keep it clear and simple - but it is getting rather 'tired' now. Time for a spring clean!

If anyone has any ideas for a blog post, a question they want answered etc, get in touch.

Now for one of my random photos, as I don't want you to get bored reading my rambling!


Robbie the pony and Doris the donkey -
enjoying having another shed to relax in.
(As a spring calving herd, most of the cows have now calved
and the yard has been emptied.)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x