Wednesday, 4 March 2015

WOYWW 300

A milestone is reached today in the wonderful world of WOYWW.  How could I not join in?  Go on over to Julia's Stamping Ground for more details and a long list of fellow-'deskers'.

Not much crafting going on in my craft room today, so I have some of my latest stash acquisitions (ie internet shopping) on display.

I have been saying for a while that I must dust down my sewing machine, and when the latest Cross Patch show came on Create & Craft (apologies for all the links, but I know people will be asking me for details on these!), I found myself ordering some of the goodies.  The larger bag will be for me, the smaller one will be a Xmas pressie (deadline then!) and the door hanger is for our granddaughter.



I have done a fair bit of digital crafting this week, including starting on the path of learning another software, Serif DrawPlus, so I can design logos etc.

Thank you for all the lovely comments on my WOYWW post last week.  I hope to visit as many as possible in the next few days.

Ali x

ps  Huge thanks for those who have offered to make something for my new Etsy shop, raising funds for Fibromyalgia research, especially as we approach International Awareness Day on 12th May.  I will be setting up the shop next week and there is plenty of room for more items - I just ask for purple and butterflies to be included somewhere; any crafting is welcome. 

6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the software! There is so much to create digitally - such fun. Happy WOYWW #300! Sandy Leigh #58

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have fun with your new sewing kits ! Ali #21

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ali happy 300th WOYWW . Those three projects look great - I love it when you can buy the lot in one package as I struggle to select fabric and colours...have fun. Cheers RobynO#14

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! You'll be busy with those projects. Glad to hear your fundraising is going well for Fibro. I'm fundraising for HMSA (Hypermobility Syndromes Association) so between us we have it covered!! Lol Take care Zo xx 55

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plenty of things to keep you busy. Am in love with your new campervan. Wishing good things from the Etsy shop. Creative Blessings! Kelly #73

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you will be busy in your craft room

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x