Wednesday, 25 February 2015

WOYWW 299

So much of my week has been taken up with social media - Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ - helping to raise awareness of Fibromyalgia.  It is the International Awareness Day on 12th May and I am starting an Etsy shop to sell items made by Fibro sufferers and their supporters.  If anyone would like to contribute, get in touch.  Anything is welcome - as long as there is purple and butterflies somewhere on it.

Now I put my crafty blogging hat on and join in (very late) with the wonderful weekly tour around so many wonderful crafty workspaces.  If you want to join in, take a trip over to Julia's Stamping Ground.  As you can see from this blog title, we have very nearly reached the milestone of 300 weeks.  I have not been involved from the beginning!

I am showing off my latest finished needle felting project - the rabbit which you saw last week.  He (yes, he likes purple and pink!) has clothes now - and arms.  I am going to add some fluffy eyebrows, as I think that he would suit them.



In my craft room I am finishing off getting 20 cards ready for a NSPCC event - just need to sort out envies and poly bags. 

I will take a late tour around now. 

Happy WOYWW to everyone.

Ali x

15 comments:

  1. Love the bunny, it reminds me of the one in my garden.
    Jill #63

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Ali! I like your rabbit very much....he's got real character :-). I'll make you something for your cause, but it won't be for a couple of weeks cos I've got a few things to make first. Email me your postal addy and I'll let you know when I've got stuff ready to send.
    Hugs, LLJ 26 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that rabbit - he looks like a cheeky chappy! Thanks for visiting, Chris 53

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your fuzzy bunny is adorable!
    April #75

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with your awareness campaign. I think your rabbit definitely needs fluffy eyebrows! Helen 5

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute bunny!!Thanks for the visit.
    Judy #12

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet little creature! But I agree, he would like some eyebrows.
    Hugs
    Gabriele 3

    ReplyDelete
  8. oooh that felting is amazing :) thanks for the earlier visit! ~Stacy #72

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the rabbit, Ali. He's really cute - quite a cheeky little one, it has to be said...
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #11

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute bunny...he has such personality! Thanks for sharing!
    Glenda #45

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello!

    Wonderful rabbit! I think fluffy eyebrows would suit him just fine! Looking forward to seeing him with them! Wishing you a happy day!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable bunny. He could be a 'bunny on a shelf'. Good wishes on your Fibro project. Creative Blessings! Kelly #66

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful "cause", hope everything you make sells quickly.
    Sorry about the late return visit, internet problems............... :(
    Thanks for the visit and the comment this week.
    Krisha #1

    ReplyDelete
  14. You sound very busy, Ali, with lots of lovely stuff. Great to be able to put craftyness to such good causes. The bunny is very cute. Felting is def on my 'to try' list. Hugs, Chris # 21

    ReplyDelete
  15. sorry Ali only just getting back around well done your ultra cute rabbit he is lovely!!!

    .. all the best with the raising awareness of firbromyalgia too Shaz, in Oz.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x