Wednesday, 14 May 2014

WOYWW 258

I knew I had not blogged for ages, but shocked to see it was actually 2nd April!   I have missed catching up weekly on a Wednesday.   What is On Your Workdesk Wednesday was started nearly 5 years ago and you can see more details at Stamping Ground

I am hugely late with this post, but decided that if I am going to start blogging again, I need to just get on with it.   I do not have a photo of my desks,  but I can show you a box card I made for my stepdaughter's 21st birthday.

Life has been all over the place recently,  with health issues, attempting to cope with the housework/animal care etc and fitting in some crafting.   I am doing more sewing - will do a separate blog post soon,  and a bit of Cardmaking.

Had a terrible shock yesterday - a friend was found dead unexpectedly.   She was only my age and has left a husband and their very young twin daughters.  Such a tragedy.   RIP Wendy.

Here is the card


9 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that shocking news. It makes me count my blessing. The pop up box cards are all the rage...very fun
    Carole #44

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love paper engineering, so I really like your box card. I'm sorry to hear about your friend's passing. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry to hear about your friend. :-( I often times have to do the same as far as blogging - just do it. :-)
    April #75

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very sorry to hear about your friend - such a shock for family and friends, but probably a good way for her to go - just too soon, though. Your box card is lovely - I promise to try one, whenever I see them - need another day in the week, though! Hugs, Chris # 23 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, my mum used to make ones like this, so clever. Sorry to hear about your friend, hope you're ok.
    Dawn #54 oh and thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about your friend, such a shock when something like this happens. Lovely box card and don't worry about the time you take between blogposts, you and your health have to come first.
    Hugs, Neet 13 xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to hear the sad news.
    We never know what is round the corner which is why we need to make the most of every day we have.
    Love your pop-up box.
    Happy crafting, Angela x 50

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sorry to hear about your friend. What a shock. Hopefully your crafting will help ease the pain of your loss. Thank you for your warm welcome to my first post on WOYWW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a tragedy. I am sorry for your loss. How sad.

    But on a brighter note, the card you made is stunning. Such attention to detail, and great paper engineering. The colors are so bright and cheery, too.

    Thanks for stopping by last week. I'm running really far behind due to internet problems. Happy very belated WOYWW from #1.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x