Wednesday, 15 January 2014

WOYWW 241

Another cold, dark and windy Wednesday morning.  Go to Stamping Ground for more information on What is On Your Work desk Wednesday.

I continue very slowly to clear out my craft room, and have been selling on Ebay.  My photo today shows the pile of stash that I will be listing next (also on Facebook - will put a link on here).

I have had a nasty flu bug since Saturday, so no crafting has happened.  Got the 2 journals to add to, Valentine cards/gifts to make for a craft fair I am attending on 2nd February, a commission card and various swaps.  Really need to feel stronger.  With regard to that, I have been trying the Thrive supplement for 4 days.  I have been able to cope with less painkillers, but there have been some horrible side effects that were worse this morning, so giving up on it.  I will concentrate on improving my diet - focussing on Paleo.

Happy WOYWW to everyone I do not manage to visit this week.

Ali x





11 comments:

  1. Not much fun being ill!
    Hope your better soon and crafting away
    Jackie 18

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you are ill,hope things improve. Sandra @28

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear you are ill - it takes all the will out of you I can imagine - it is even worse if you have so much to do and don't feel like doing anything! I hope you get better soon!
    Lots of healing hugs,
    Cardarian

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do hope you are feeling better soon nothing worse than not being able to craft. Thanks for sharing your desk this week.

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs Eliza & Yoda 32

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry to hear you are feeling so under the weather, hope you pick up really soon.
    Take care
    Hugs Lisax #53

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How awful those side effects must have been. One of my friends over here has had success with
    Paleo. Hope you find it good for you.
    Thanks for visiting me earlier.
    Hugs
    Neet 24 x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh, hope the supplement didn't leave you vulnerable to a long term flu..really hope you can get over that quickly gal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hard to settle down to any craft work I find, when you are not feeling well. Hope things improve soon!
    RosaA # 1

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry your feeling pants.
    Hope you manage to get some crafting done soon and are on the mend.
    kyla #30

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are feeling a whole lot better by now as I am so late in visiting this week.
    Happy WOYWW!
    Tertia #77

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x