Wednesday, 1 January 2014

WOYWW 239

I am very late to the New Years Party, and was missing from the Christmas party completely!  I would have loved to join those dedicated crafters who did manage to escape to their pc/tablet/phone, but it was just me and hubby so it would have been very rude to disappear to my craft room!  This morning I found that my computer would not allow me to write a blog post, then our Internet connection was down and then I got sidetracked sorting out photos on my pc.  Oh well, better late than never.

WOYWW means What is On Your Work desk Wednesday and you can find out more at the birthplace of this weekly phenomenon, http:// stamping - ground. blogspot. co. uk

I have mainly been tidying up my craft room and will be starting to sell a lot of stash in the coming weeks.  A few digital cards have been designed and printed though.   My photos show a much clearer space for me to be busy in, and also a Parchment Craft Starter Kit I treated myself to.  I had a little go at this beautiful craft a few years ago and always wanted to try more.



Happy New Year to everyone.

17 comments:

  1. I was even later than you in joining the party. :-) Looks like you have lots to work on this year. Happy New Year - April #60

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello and better late than never. You look so neat and organised. Happy New Year. Anne x #36

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Alison! Lovely to have a clear tidy space to start in, I agree. Did mine, but it won't atay like it for long, lol. Have a great Wednesday, hugs Shaz #31 xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need a maid. Your space is so tidy, I am embarrassed. Too bad I didn't put cleaning on the wish list for santa. Happy 2014 Peg R @25

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year
    Parchment looks so beautiful doesn't it
    Jackie 13

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your space looks so neat! Great way to begin the New Year! Thanks for the inspiring peek! :) Sharon #56

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year Ali!
    I missed the Christmas party too....LOL
    I've always wanted to try the parchment crafts, they are so beautiful. Looking forward to what you make.
    Thanks for the earlier visit.
    Krisha #59

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look ready to start off the new years crafting.
    Happy New Year
    Karin #29

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your craft room really is a lovely space now...it doesn't seem that long since you were in the middle of renovations! The parchment craft looks interesting, I haven't got a clue what it is!
    Hope you have aHappy 2014 :-)
    Hugs, LLJ 29 xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. you did a great job on the tidying up. all ready to get messy again soon I hope.
    happy new year
    janet#19

    ReplyDelete
  11. ah every blessing of the new year Alison..
    Thanks for saying hi... mm must say am eye-ing off the parchment kit too want to try it one day.. Rosie does beautiful work with it, Shaz in Oz.x #2

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year looks like your all set for the new year too and I did the same thing just hung out together seeing it was only us no crafts just us having a fun time watching tv :) hugs Nikki 8

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year, Alison.
    Well done you for the sort out! I have to get neat and tidy soon - desk looks fine - but, the drawers.... well, best not to go there.
    I do hope you enjoy the pergamano. I love doing it. Did you see Rosella Cottrell on Create and Craft yesterday? She is a fellow WOYWWer when time permits...
    have a great week.
    Margaret #12

    ReplyDelete
  14. a very happy new year to you Alison and wishing you good health and happiness for 2014 . sounds like you had a nice time over the festivities but have been busy too. I hope you enjoy the parchment craft the kit looks looks good ... watched it on tv the other day not sure if i have the patience crafty hugs Andrea #33

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Ali, Hope your new year has started well. Sue 63

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy New Year! Thanks for visiting! Always good to have a spring clean to make way for being creative! Ali 64

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy New Year and happy very belated WOYWW!
    I would love to try parchment craft, it always looks so impressive to me!
    Tertia #21

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x