Monday, 13 January 2014

2nd Thrive Day

I mainly blog over at Seek Guidance now - and my Tarot business website is Tarot Farm

Well, I continued to feel like I had flu and a stomach bug yesterday.  High temperature, headache, sneezing, nausea etc.  Whether any of this was due to detox symptoms, or whether it was just a Fibro flare/bug, who knows?  The main exciting thing is that I have not taken a codeine painkiller since Saturday night!  I did take ibuprofen last night because of the high temperature.   I usually take 3 or 4 painkillers at least, so this is amazing for me.

I just took one capsule again this morning and felt light-headed again, but was ready for that.   I had the bright idea of mixing cocoa into the shake, and then managed to drink nearly 2 thirds of it.  The new patch went on easily on my other shoulder (yesterday's was still stuck securely after 24 hours).

Today I am feeling rough on and off, drinking lots of water, resting more than usual and eating regular small and plain meals (if anyone can cope with the shake as a meal replacement, then they are stronger than me!).

Will update again tomorrow.

'Chocolate' shake

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x