Wednesday, 18 September 2013

WOYWW 224

Stamping Ground is where Julia will provide further details about the weekly get-together where we share pictures of our workspaces and details about our lives - very addictive and very popular, so join in!

This week I am showing 2 photos -


 
My little display area next to my pc screen.
A very cute glass owl on an easel (www.fuse-n-beads.co.uk),
my latest 'favourite' card (Sunset Fox - www.sarahearl.co.uk)
on top of my trusty notebook on the deckchair,
and my one and only momjii, Enid.
 

 
I treated myself to 2 magazines (well, the Photoshop
one is more like a book!) yesterday.
The snowmen design was printed on my Silhouette Cameo,
the pink 3D flower was cut out on the Cameo (and mounted on
a spare piece of embossed card) and you can just see a grungy
Happy Birthday digital design underneath.
 
 
Last week I offered a pair of tickets to the NEC show to a lucky commenter - and the
winner is Jana TangledPen (I notice that she is in Sweden, so if she is not able to come over
to the NEC, then I will reselect).
 
I have had a busy week in my craft room - made a few cards, but not entered any challenges - completed some more of my Photoshop course.  I will be having another Craft Room Clear-Out soon (need some more funds in my Paypal account to buy a few CD-Roms on my wish list!), and will put a list up on here.
 
Happy WOYWW to everyone that I do not manage to visit.
 
Ali x


14 comments:

  1. Just been looking around your other sites. Do you design cutting files with your Cameo? I am just dabbling in doing this.
    Karen #69

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks very neat and tidy I must say!
    I hope the lady from Sweden lets you know if she can go!
    Jackie31
    Scrapbangwallop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Ali - I was wondering how much the Photoshop course was you spoke of last week. Hope you get the chance to put your feet up with your magazines today. Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 67

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful landscape card and a cute owl. What is 'momjii'? Happy WOYWW! Nan G #3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi.
    Loving having a peek at your world today. It all looks like fun from here.
    Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great week.
    Neil#72

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your desk is so clean. Happy crafting #1

    ReplyDelete
  7. have a great week love the snowman and the flower would love a cameo looks like fun Andrea#47

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooh !! I look forward to your clear out Sale :-) Good luck with the Photoshop course !! :-D

    HAPPY WOYWW 224

    IKE in Greece #49 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the craft room clean out. That can be work but it is also like Christmas because you find things you forgot you had so it is like Presents! Whee! Pretty card on your deckchair. Have fun perusing your new magazines and playing with your new freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ali
    it looks like you have been busy and you have some great bits on your desk to share with us this week
    Have a great day today and a wonderful weekend
    Ria #61

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sounds like you have had a very busy week, and if you can't be creating you definitely have it right with reading and getting inspiration from those great magazines.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aren't they cute - those little easels?! I have one myself and am very fond of it. Have fun with those mags and happy, belated, woyww. Hug from Holland, Marit #79

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the display area. If mine isn't stuck to a wall, it gets lost under a mound of "stuff"! Hugs. Pam#48

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your page is so fun and colorful. Looking forward to the crafty blog. Show us your farmhouse!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x