Wednesday, 11 September 2013

WOYWW 223

Firstly, my thoughts are with everyone affected by 9/11.  I so wish that this world could be a peaceful place for everyone.

..............................................................................................................................................................

Well, I missed last week (family staying and it would have been rude to have disappeared off to my craft room for several hours!) and today I am very late.  I hope that Julia @ Stamping Ground (home of What is On Your Workdesk Wednesday - and where you can find more details) will forgive me?!

I have been very busy in my craft room since Friday when we got the house back to ourselves, made 2 challenge cards and also started a fab online Photoshop course - Photoshop Artistry: Fine-Art Grunge Composition.  Go and have a look, as I am sure that many of you would enjoy this course.

My photo this week shows a lovely Polkadoodles digistamp freebie (received in order to enter their challenge), which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens and created this.



I know it is only September, but it really isn't long until the next NEC show - 7-10th November.
I will have pairs of tickets to give away again - and also hoping to attend myself (if I cannot cope with the 5 hour rail journey each way, with 3 changes!).  If you would like to go, then please leave a comment and I will select someone next week.  Further details of the show can be found HERE.

I will try and get around to leave comments for the next few days, but our internet is still fairly slow.  We are due to have a new community wireless system installed soon, and then the speed should be greater and we will have unlimited data.  The joys of living in such a remote area!

Happy WOYWW to everyone.

Ali x

12 comments:

  1. I'm just dropping by to say hello :)
    Sadly, these days I can't cope with the sheer vastness of the NEC...
    Happy WOYWW and have a wonderful week!
    no. 33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ali - That course looks fab - I can't find a price on it - hope you don't mind me asking! I love using photoshop but it takes me forever to find out how to do the things I want to!! Love the cute angel images. I can't believe the NEC is here again. Enjoy your course. Happy WOYWW to you from Helen 65

    ReplyDelete
  3. The image is nice. Never really got into stamping myself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute image - I like the polka dots on her skirt :)
    (and I LOVE Photoshop - I guess one is never done learning something new to do with it...)
    Cheers 7 thanks for coming by earlier :)
    Jana # 64

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd have to be on your side of the pond first. Sounds like fun! The Polkadoodles turned out very pretty.
    Creative Blessings! ~Kelly #105

    ReplyDelete
  6. OOh tricky colouring, good for you! hasnt the NEC notice come around fast, good grief!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, how nice are the spectrum noir's? Lx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous stamp, love it, can't wait to see what you do with it!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoy your class! I'm wanting to take a couple online classes and I might just do that come Oct or Nov. We'll see. Thanks for stopping by. Brigita #103

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your skating angel card - please don't put me in the draw. Thanks for the visit BJ#94

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card, good for you on the course, every time I look at photo shop I am overwhelmed so I need to look it up as well. Sorry I'm late stopping by. Kim (Daisy)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab stamped image and love your colouring good luck with the online course sounds like your enjoying it. please do not put me in the draw for the NEC tickets as I have just won some but cant attend ! ..will be posting them later in the week to give away too. have great week and enjoy your crafty time Andrea#44

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x