Tuesday, 10 September 2013

Shop Til You Drop

After spending what seemed like hours on the last fussy/fancy card, it was a breath of fresh air to get a CD-Rom out and design this card on Serif CraftArtist 2 Professional.  Much quicker, no glue, less materials and I am not left feeling exhausted!

The latest challenge over at CD Sunday is Shop Til You Drop.  I had several CDs to choose from, but found lots of fab images when I was using the Craft Essentials Vol 1 Everyday Card Kits from My Craft Studio for another card.

The main topper and the spotty background came from that CD, with the other elements from the Daydream digikit (available at Daisy Trail).

In order to give myself more time for my new project, a Photoshop course, I am limiting my challenge entries, so will not be doing my usual search on Paper Playful to link upto other challenges.  This takes a while on our slow internet.






7 comments:

  1. A lovely piece of work Ali. Thank you for joining us and good luck with your Photoshop course.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Hope you enjoy the course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful design Ali. Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday. Enjoy your course.
    Christine xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stylish card, love the restricted colour palette you used, looks very classy.
    Thanks for joining the CD Sunday Challenge this week, hope you'll join us again on Sunday.
    Anne
    Guest for CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, hope you ennjoy your curse.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely design Ali. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.

    Sue T x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colours and the silhouette image is very effective.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x