Sunday, 8 September 2013

News Alert - I used an inkpad!

Despite mainly concentrating on digital crafting now, every now and then I find myself making a hybrid card.  I treated myself to two of the Sherri Baldy 'Bestie' CD-Roms,, Buy Online, so thought it would be good to enter their latest challenge - 'Main Colour Pink'.  Besties Challenge blog

After choosing a digistamp and colouring it in with my Spectrum Noirs and glitter pens, I rummaged in my scrap folder and selected a few pink pieces.  These were layered up and a Lori Whitlock Spiral Flower was added (cut out on my Silhouette Cameo).  I then dusted down a Brilliance inkpad - Twilight - and inked the edges of a Fancy Ornate Frame (one of the Silhouette designs I have available for sale - TeddyBob Crafts - the blog   TeddyBob Crafts - Facebook).  I mounted all of this onto a lace edged card (also a Silhouette Cameo design).

I now need a lie down!




(No idea how other crafters have the patience and time to create detailed cards like this all the time - oh well, at least I had a go at a style that you probably won't see on my blog again!)


I also enter this into -

Digitally Sweet - #52, Anything Goes

Cute Card Thursday - #285, Pretty in Pink

Sister Act Card Challenge - Anything Goes




2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card!
    Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    Debxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x