Wednesday, 28 August 2013

WOYWW 221

Stamping Ground - click on this link to see more details about WOYWW (What is On Your Workdesk Wednesday) and join in with the party.

My desk this week is seeing some crafty action!  I got my new 'Besties' CD-Roms yesterday and already printed off some toppers, digistamps and designed a digital card.  I started to colour in the snowmen last night whilst watching tv (took a selection of pens downstairs in a little box) and they will get finished off later.  The other Xmas card caused some issues yesterday when my Silhouette Cameo would not connect to my pc, and that then took 2 precious hours to sort out!  All I wanted to do was cut out one circle!!

Hope that everyone is well and enjoying crafty life.

I did a random selection yesterday of all the lovely comments I received last week, and 'Maudieroff' came out.  Please get in touch with your snail mail address and I will post a bundle of die-cuts out to you.

Ali x


 
My newly organised old wardrobe.
The CD-Roms I use all the time are in the hanging 'shoe storage unit'
and the rest (mostly digikits etc that are installed on my pc) are in the plastic
boxes.  I have a box of ribbons, another with embellies/gems etc and another
with 'shop-bought' cards (shshh - don't tell anyone!).  The small pink
plastic drawer unit has spare printer cartridges and my Design Runner discs.
On the right hand side, there are my Bind-It-All stuff, foiling and Silhouette Camoe
supplies, plus heat gun, stamp making machine and other random stash.

 
A strange angle of my main desk.


11 comments:

  1. How annoying it is when technology won't work the way it's supposed to. We're sure electrics just go on strike occasionally! We're liking the odd desk angle.

    The bears @#90

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont you just hate it when you just want to do one thing and it just wont work.. I feel your frustration.. Love your little snowmen they are so cute..
    Happy WOYWW
    Sandy :) #54

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you've been crafting. Blimey, you have a lot of discs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the images on your desk, especially the snowman. Too cute. Brigita #104

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well i have finally caught up with you again Ali. I think I lost you when we lost google reader.
    You have a lovely organised space there - "A place for everything and everything in its place" as my mum used to say!
    Isn't it frustrating when silhouette won't co-operate. It is an amazing machine when it works right first time, but when it doesn't, well....!
    Kate x #61

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wardrobe is a good idea as it can hold lots of stuff then you close the doors and it looks all neat and tidy!
    Great idea
    Jackie 39
    Scrapbangwallop

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my, more C-word action... I can't process it till after Halloween, i'm afraid. good work for getting started tho!
    happy WOYWW and have a great week :)
    no. 38

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy WOYWW! cute cards!
    -Tera #111

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just got a binder. I hope you like yours.108

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aren't hanging shoe racks the best for storage? I don't think I know anyone who puts actual shoes in them. Your wardrobe is looking very tidy and never fear, your secret of store bought cards is safe with me. I have stuff strewn about everywhere and stashed into all sorts of corners so I'm always impressed wen people have most of their stuff all in one place!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, I am sending this to everyone. Im sorry I am not going to be able to get to all the desk and I have now lost my sheet of paper that I was writing them down on. I don't think my cat is going to make it through the night to even see the vet. She is old just like my dog so I guess they are going to get sick at the same time or so. I just going to copy and paste and sorry to every one that I didn't get to read.. I just cant do it right now. Thank you Roberta 40 and bright blessings to all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x