Wednesday, 21 August 2013

WOYWW 220

Firstly, here is the link to the lady who started us all with this wonderful weekly addiction - sharing piccies of our workspaces with many crafters around the world.  I now work out which day of the week it is by knowing whether it is WOYWW or not!   Julia's Stamping Ground

Secondly, I am going to do another short post this week - just a few photos, as not a lot of crafting has gone on again.  I have mainly been concentrating on getting samples done for the new business side of my crafting, TeddyBob Crafts (I am also on Facebook and Pinterest).  I did win 2 crafty competitions - both with magazines, but not sure which as they did not put compliments slips in with the prizes.  I had an IndigoBlu stamp, plus a CD-Rom/cardstock/card blanks/envelopes from Cupcake Crafting.  So nice to get surprise Happy Post!

I haven't offered any Blog Candy for a while, so for one lucky commenter this week (draw will be next Tuesday at 12 pm), I will put together a package of 'stuff' that I have cut out on my Silhouette Cameo, plus some sheets of my backing papers.  Happy to post abroad BTW.

Happy WOYWW to everyone.  I really enjoy being nosy and checking out all your workspaces!

Ali x


 
My furry friends, and cushions, that keep me company
 

 
A view from a strange angle - shows the chest of drawers
that contain all of my cardstock/card blanks/envies/
small collection of decoupage/iris folding supplies etc.
Ran out of space, so more is now being piled on top!

 
The L-Shape of 2 folding tables where I spend
many happy hours.  Looking reasonably tidy, but
my In Tray is literally bursting at the seams.
 

 
A close-up of the desk area next to my PC.
The green basket contains card samples, behind it you
can just see a cute digital mini book page featuring our cat, Milky.
You can also see the farmyard outside the window.  I can
now sit here and see what my ponies are up to.

20 comments:

  1. Hi Alison
    A lovely cosy work space and how lovely to look out of the window down on too your ponies. My view is just the house across the road!
    Lots of yummy stash too
    Have a happy week
    Lynda B. #38

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alison sorry me again Just noticed you live in Pembrokeshire, a gorgeous part of the country, I am in Llanelli. there are a few WOYWWers in South Wales now... Must be enough for a get together maybe a coffee and a sticky cake?
    Lynda B #38

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Paddington Bear, have completely forgotten about him. Great memories were stirred with your photos. Kim #52

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely work space Alison, I hope Paddington Bear has got plenty of Marmalade sandwiches . Happy woyww jill #34

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great space, and love that chest for your papers. have a good week. helen 8

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you are well and truly settled into your craft room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your space is lovely and organised have to get onto mine and tidy up.
    Love the bears.
    Sandy :) #64

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your work space is delightful and any view of ponies is good by me!! I adore horses, always have :-)
    Your companions look fun too, though I hope they keep your nose to the grindstone with your new business!! Lol
    Hugs, LLJ 63 xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. great photos of your cozy, creative nook!
    LOVE your Paddington bear - always been a favourite :)
    thanks for stopping by already!
    happy W0YWW and have a great week :)
    no. 43

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just sing that picture with that large Paddington bear reminded me I use to have one of those, But I can't remember what I did with it
    They came from a company run by Jeremy Clarkson's mother
    Jackie 44
    Scrapbangwallop

    ReplyDelete
  11. Guess which picture we like the best? Lovely furry friends! Good luck with the business side of things.

    The bears @#99

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ali, great that you can see the farmyard out your window - don;t think I;d get anything done though! And congrats on winning 2 (!) prizes - love it when you get happy mail :-)

    happy woyww

    debs #98

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful space you have. And how fun to be able to look out window and see what is going on outside. Love all your stuffed friends. I've never shared but I have a collection of Tigger's above one of my shelving units. :-) Brigita #108

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Ali
    Congratulations on your two wins how strange they didn't let you know where they were from.
    I am really pleased for you that your business is taking shape you must be thrilled. Your crafting area looks lovely and tidy
    Have a really great WOYWW and enjoy the rest of your week
    Hugs Ria #85

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi thanks for stopping by earlier ! Looks a lovely workspace ! Ali #30

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats Ali! How exciting that you won 2 competitions. Wow! Now good luck with your business!
    Thank you for visiting me and leaving a nice comment.
    Cheers
    Gabriele 49

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks like a wonderfully organised and tidy space to craft in. Loving your friends that keep you company and I agree with Gita, lovely to have a view from your room too. Have a great week! Danie #17

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can see why you can spend hours in here. And to see the ponies while crafting makes it even more special. Of course, the ponies don't take the place of all those awesome stuffed animals (grin). Happy slightly belated WOYWW from #10.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Ali - a nice and spacious room for your crafting - good luck with Teddybob Crafts - will pop over and take a gander - Thanks for popping by earlier - I am playing catch up - Happy WOYWW - Mxx #138

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for visiting. Good luck with your business. Nice crafty room! Happy WOYWW! Nan G #1

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x