Thursday, 1 August 2013

Say it with Flowers

This may be the quickest every blog post I have done!!  Due to moving house, being extra-busy on the farm and struggling with my health, actual crafting has been very low down on my very long To Do List.  I am only on one Design Team, and only have to make one project for this each month, but I still struggled to get anything half decent finished (or started).

Ladybug Crafts have a monthly challenge and the theme this month is Something Floral.  I designed a very simple and quick card with Serif CraftArtist 2 Professional, and one of the new Fizzymoon digikits - so cute.  This is a fab way of demonstrating that digital crafting can always come to the rescue when time is tight and you HAVE to get a card printed that moment.



I intend to come back and enter this into some other challenges - so watch this space.

Ali x

2 comments:

  1. Hope life calms down for you and also your health get's into a better phase.

    Love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Alison. Love how you have used the digi kit. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x