Monday, 1 July 2013

My favourite embellishment

I think I have the strength to retype this after our silly internet froze and I lost it the first time!


It is the start of another month and officially less than 6 months until Christmas (cue lots of crafters panicking all over the world as we realise that yet again our promise in January to keep making cards throughout the year has not been kept - I have the grand total of 4 cards in my Xmas Card Box!!).

This means that I get to share another DT card for Ladybug Crafts.  The theme for July is 'My Favourite Embellishment'.  A difficult one, but I chose buttons.  Unfortunately I have already packed my buttons jar (see http://lowertancredston.blogspot.co.uk/ for why I am packing up my craft room), so a digital design saved the day. 

I used Serif CraftArtist 2 Professional and several digikits to make this lovely simple card.




I also enter this into -


Sentimental Sundays - #161, Anything Digital

That Craft Place - Flowers

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - #189, Say It With Flowers

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome digital card! It looks so dimensional...

    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays...

    Sandy S
    SSDT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like lovely and simple cards! Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Hope to see you again next week.
    Ellen (SS-DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love how CAS it is. Thanks for sharing it with us this week at Crafty Catz. Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow gorgeous. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous card. I love your design. So pretty. Have a great weekend. Hugs Nina
    PS Also I would love you to enter my blogoversay followers blog candy giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x