Wednesday, 12 June 2013

WOYWW 210

Another week has gone by and it is time to share a photo of my workspace for Julia's WOYWW (What is On Your Workspace Wednesday).  You can find further details and a list to add your link to HERE

My desks are lacking any crafty action this morning - mainly just stash that is for sale and my in tray etc, so I am showing the two large boxes I have packed already in preparation for our move over to the farmhouse next month (for those who have not been following the renovation, take a look at the blog Lower Tancredston).  Not very exciting, sorry! 


 
The boxes were bought from Depaul Box Company -
supporting their work with the homeless youth.
 
 
Just to show that I do some crafting, here is the card I have made for my Dad -
 
 


12 comments:

  1. Terrific little card.

    Happy WOYWW.

    Hugs, Sarn #57

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Ali. Happy woyww Jill #28

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, just love the sunglasses!. Francesca #112

    ReplyDelete
  4. We love your card. Good luck with the move, hope it's not too exhausting for you.

    Hugs from the bears and thanks for your earlier visit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ali
    it must be hard having so much of your stuff packed up but it is great to see you managed to make a card.
    Happy WOYWW and I hope you have a great week
    Ria #42

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your move goes well! Cute Father's Day card. :-)

    Happy Woyww,

    Sandy #113

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope all goes well with the move. A lovely card for Father's Day. Hugs. Pam#26

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute card! glad to hear you are packing up in prep for the move! I have been following along with the renovation and it is looking really nice...wish I had an in door hot tub!!! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a great week! Vickie #26

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card for Dad, and good luck with the move!
    Hugs
    Debs #100

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ali, love the card very sweet. I bet you can't wait for the move now it must be so exciting, the farmhouse is looking really great. Just think of relaxing in your hot tub and soothing all the stress and strains away of the move.
    Happy art making (soon)
    Hugs Lottie #143

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ali,

    What a cute Father's Day card! Packing - it can be such a chore! I packed up a bunch of stuff and moved it to a storage unit when I put the condo up for sale. Since it's no longer on the market I need to slowly go through things and make piles of what I want to bring back home and where to put it and things I'll sell on ebay and things to donate.

    I'm so sorry it's taken me this long to stop by. Time management wasn't on my side over the weekend.

    Happy WOYWW
    Kay (93)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x