Wednesday, 5 June 2013

WOYWW 209

The excitement of the 4th Birthday is slowly fading, but I do have 5 wonderful ATCs to add to my collection.  For any WOYWW-beginners, take a trip over to Julia's Stamping Ground, and she will explain more and provide the Linky to the list of workspaces all around the world.

Here they are -



(The top 2 have sneaked in - I made these!  They are for a Sugar Skull ATC swap with Swap Bot)

Middle Row from left - Robyn in the US, Roudi in Egypt (how international am I?!)

Bottom Row from left - Lottie, Jill, Laura.

Thank you so much - they look gorgeous together.


My desks are generally very messy, as I am busy getting stuff ready to post (still selling on Ebay), ordering stuff for the Farmhouse, trying to sort out paperwork whilst hubby is away on a mountain biking trip, finishing off craft projects etc, etc.

However, the new furry addition to our family, Hamish the Bear, has escaped and is making friends with Panda/Cow/Mouse/Tortoise/Donkey and Enid.

 
They are safely on top of my paper/card storage unit.
 
 
Happy WOYWW to all those I do not manage to visit.  Hope that you are getting some of this wonderful sunshine - I even managed to get some shorts on yesterday and sit out in the garden!


15 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Glad my ATC made it on time! How international are you! lol
    Your furry friends are the cutest things ever. Love them!

    Happy WOYWW. xx
    P.S.
    It's my blogiversary and I've got candy to celebrate!

    Roudi#3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful ATC's you have on your desk it was all such fun mine are all still wizzing around in the postal service as I am in Australia but what excitement there is still to come my way..
    You will have to see what passed behind me at a scrapbooking crop I went to last Friday its on my post sneak a peek..
    Happy WOYWW
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ali, Hamish certainly looks at home, so glad he has made some new friends and sooo soon after arriving to his new mum.

    Beary wishes with all that you do in the future.

    Amanda Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I probably won't get to as many desks as I did last week (though even then I didn't manage all of them) Happy WOYWW, Helen 5

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab collection of ATC they look ace glad to here making the most of your time and the sunshine hope you have more, today here is not a good day dull and dreary but could be worse!. Hamish looks well settled have a fab week Andrea#78

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great ATCs there - it has been fun sharing our arty stuff globally hasn't it! x Jo #49

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely atc's. Happy woyww Jill #82

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Hamish, we think ŷou're cute. Love all your ATCs.

    Waving hi from the bears @#85

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hamish is a real cutie and looks very much at home! A lovely collection of ATC's. Hugs. Pam#9

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ali
    what great ATC's you have received and those ones you have made are amazing.
    Wishing you a very happy WOYWW and hope you have a great week
    Ria #39

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your assotment of furry friends and the ATCs you've got on show.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely ATC's - thanks for sharing those :) and I love Hamish ~ hope he behaves with his new friends xxx
    Happy WOYWW
    Karen #77

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely ATCs and cuddly bear - BJ#22

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy WOYWW! Nice ATCs and furries, I will have to show my collection of furries now!

    Cazzy x #147

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely ATC's. Glad the shorts are out!
    Debs #74

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x