Tuesday, 25 June 2013

House of Bears Monthly Literary Challenge - Jane Eyre

Surprisingly (probably due to moving house soon and wanting to get everything sorted), I am actually reasonably early with my entry for the House of Bears latest Monthly Literary Challenge.

This month my furry friends have kindly selected my favourite book, Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte.

I spent some time going through it looking for a suitable quote - and chose this one -

"Even for me life had its gleams of sunshine."

My digital page was already designed in my head.  I didn't want to go for the obvious sunshine coming through the darkness, so a bright and beautiful butterfly flew onto the page.









2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry we missed you. You've been added to the list now. We love your creation, the butterfly is a great idea instead of sunshine, so much prettier to look at. We've added you to the list of entrants now.

    Thank you for taking part again, we love that you manage to join in with us each month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x