Wednesday, 29 May 2013

WOYWW 208 - 4TH ANNIVERSARY!!


I have only been participating in this weekly tour of crafty workspaces for just over a year, but it is already an almost-essential part of my week.  I missed last week due to being away with the caravan, but I did go and visit some desks quietly.

Today is the 4th Anniversary of when Julia first asked other crafters to link up with pictures of their workspaces on her blog, Stamping Ground.  As part of the celebration, we are swapping ATCs.  I have already posted to Roudi in Egypt and Robyn in the US.  I have one left and that will go to the next person on the linky list who is participating in the swap.

Back to the usual business - I have 2 rather boring desk shots this week.  I tidied up yesterday, and I do not do interesting/messy/inky crafting, so there is not a lot to see.

 
The paper/card storage unit directly in front of my work mat.
Mantlepiece behind with various photos/swap goodies etc.
Cuddly toys.  My very useful ruler/paper tearing tool.  Some tags
that came off with a recent clothing purchase.  Other stuff !!
 

 
The other desk which my PC sits on.
A card made with my Silhouette Cameo and new foiling machine.
Pile of CD-Roms waiting to be listed on Ebay (still
having my big clear out ready for moving).
Printer with some Cameo goodies (new glitter pens etc) on top.
 
 
Happy WOYWW to all those I do not manage to visit.


19 comments:

  1. Happy WOYWW to you, too. Have a good day. Helen 39

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have really enjoyed being part of the WOYWW fun and sharing! It's been great meeting new folk whose paths I would never have crossed.
    Happy 4th WOYWW!
    Hugs, LLJ 9 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Desks are never boring when they feature pandas. Happy WOYWW

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely tidy desk, Happy woyww Jill #3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that hippo! Who wouldn't? Great balloon card too. Look forward to seeing how you go on with the tearing ruler.
    Thanks for visiting me earlier and a Happy WOYWW 4th Birthday.
    Hugs, Neet xx 1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 4th WOYWW anniversary... good to get to know you! Just caught up with your farmhouse and it is looking amazingly wonderful. Not far away to moving in now and that new craft room is super. Just wait until you can post it on WOYWW! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Isn't WOYWW great? So much creativity and sharing, not to mention fun and friendships. Totally awesome. And your desk looks as if its all ready to go, so enjoy creating whatever you create next.

    Happy anniversary,
    Love Rachel #48

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Ali, I think you are the recipient for my ATC swap so if you could email me your details that would be great. Love your blog design, I have a bit of a thing for owls. and how cute is that panda sitting on your shelf looking gorgeous.
    Happy art making
    Hugs Lottie #92

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll be emailing you my details in a moment, just want to squeeze in a few more desks first!! :)
    Happy WOYWW
    Laura
    94

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Alison
    everything is looking lovely and tidy and just ready for you to sit down and become creative
    Wishing you and everyone a Very Happy WOYWW today
    Ria #49

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ali
    Super tidy desk this week !
    thanks for stopping by earlier !
    Ali #23

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 4th Woyww Birthday and thanks for sharing. Liz@161

    ReplyDelete
  13. belated woyww anniversary wishes Helen guess in no time at all there will be some activity on your desk hope you have a super week Andrea #40

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know I’m a day late but I’m trying to make it around everyone this week.
    It’s going to take some time, but I wanted to say that it’s amazing that the internet can bring together so many likeminded people and I’m grateful that WOYWW has also brought along so many new friends, thanks to Julia.

    Well, that is a nice tide desk this week Alison, but how long can you keep it that way?

    Enjoy your weekly snoop, especially as we’re celebrating WOYWW’s 4th Anniversary.
    Happy Crafting!
    Sue @82
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ooh...a foiling machine! Must play with one!!! Happy belated 4th WOYWW. Pam#33

    ReplyDelete
  16. I received your blog candy in the mail and have already used the gears on one card.. They are just awesome and just what I needed to spark some creativity on some cards for men that I have been putting off. Going to use one on my new journal on the weekend.
    Isn't it funny the little things we keep to reuse, I keep my tags from new clothes too they are just the right sizes for all sorts of little pockets and add ons..
    Thanks again.
    Happy WOYWW 4th Anniversary
    Sandy :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. For 4 years now i've been dropping by,
    To view some desks and see what I can spy,
    Will it be a card, some stash or ATC,
    whatever it is, thanks for sharing it,
    Happy Belated WOYWW 4th Anniversary

    Hugz Minxy #60

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sending belated WOYWW 4th Anniversary wishes your way. Neat desk!

    Hugs
    Sarn #57

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a tidy space you have :) Happy late WOYWW4 hugs Nikki 145

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x