Sunday, 5 May 2013

Nuts About You

I am very quickly becoming a Silhouette Cameo addict - and when I saw the 'Nuts About You' phrase on their store, I knew I had to use it on a birthday card for my hubby.  I found a cute squirrel design to go with it, as well as some leaves.  The background paper is from my scraps folder - I think it was printed from a CD-Rom, but no idea which one!  I actually cut it all out on white card, and then coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens.




I enter this into -

Oozak - #14, Anything Goes: Earth Tones

Pennys Challenge - #125, Animals

Rubys Rainbow - #53, Furry Friends



9 comments:

  1. Love this very cute card.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card.

    We are so missing you at the RAK group:(

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!!!! Thanks for participating in our Penny's Paper-Crafty challenge!! Hope to see you again next week!

    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card. I love how you've picked separate digital cuting files and created a great scene out of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, that squirrel is adorable! Fun card, thanks for sharing it with us at Oozak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how incredibly cute and adorable!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! The squirrel is great and it all fits together so well.

    Thanks for joining us at Penny's.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sentiment. Thanks for joining us over at Rubys Rainbow xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah I LOVE this! That squirrel is so cute. What a happy card! Thanks for playing the Oozak challenge!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x