Monday, 6 May 2013

Jack Russell

When I saw the new Ooh La La Creations CD-Rom  on Create & Craft, 'Faithful Friends', I had to buy it (it is cheaper direct from the website).  There are a wonderful selection of images - with lots of different dog breeds.

As a proud owner of a Jack Russell  Terrier, I chose this really sweet topper to design my card around.  I used a JR image from the Silhouette Store to create the background (one dog, filled in and then copied to make into rows) and then printed this out.

The verse, 'Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole - Roger Caras', was also on the CD-Rom, and I tied a little bit of ribbon from stash through the top.




I enter this into -

Animal Friends Challenge - #2, Stripes or Checks

Delightful Sketches - Add Ribbon

Pennys Challenges - #125, Animals

Rubys Rainbow - #53, Furry Friends


8 comments:

  1. Oh wie phantastisch! Was für ein süßer kleiner Hund. :-)

    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.

    Liebe Grüße Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali, that's fab. I had a JR. She was such a wonderful little dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable, my friend has 4 JRs she would love this! Thank you so much for joining us at Delightful Challenges for our Add Ribbon Challenge! Good luck in the draw, Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge this week. Such a lovely piece of artwork!
    Manderly
    xxxooo

    ReplyDelete
  5. how sweet and cute!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely card. I like how you've gone and created your background.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, was für ein schönes Motiv und schöne Karte. Vielen Dank für´s Mitmachen bei den Animal Friends. Liebe Grüße Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just popping in from the blog ladder at Stampin' Dragon.I love this card and the dog image is so cute. Great backing paper and sentiment too.

    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x