Friday, 19 April 2013

One Spring Day

There has been a bit of a gap in my challenge-entering.

This is a super-cute Spring theme card.  Using the 'Washing Line' digistamp from http://dragonslairdesigns.com/shop/.  I inserted this into my Serif Craft Artist 2 Professional software and used the 'One Spring Day' digikit to create the gorgeous background.  After printing onto cream card, I coloured in the stamp with my Spectrum Noir pens (TN2, TN3, TN5, TN6) and Anna Griffin watercolour pens.




I entered this into the Stamping Dragons Fun Challenge 3 on Facebook - Stamping Dragon Designs

and also -

Milk Coffee Challenge - Welcome Spring

My Heart Pieces Digital Stamp Challenge - Spring or Easter

Shellys Images - April Showers bring May Flowers

Creative Moments - #15, Spring



14 comments:

  1. Pretty card and a really cute image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE this card. And just reading that its part digi, im amazed.. Well done hun

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card and I love the cute owl.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is ace, and there is that cute wee owl we all love. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ali, I am loving this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Elaine-xxx- p.s I have candy available if you would like to pop by and enter :-) http://sparklingblackrose-craftmylife.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/new-candy.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card Ali , i do love that little owl ! Hugs Tina xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow I love your card, Thank you for joining the challenge at Shelly,s Images. hope to see you back soon.
    greetz
    Gerda

    Shelly's Images Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty card, great image
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! thanks for playing with "MHP" this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card, love how you are able to work with two different digi elements and get them to work together. Thank you for sharing your creation with us and for joining us at Creative Moments #15 spring challenge. Karen P CM DT (http://stampinginpink.blogspot.co.uk/ )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh, love this card and such a great image. Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is great thanks for joining us at creative moments and good luck emma xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x