Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Welcome to my newest follower

Jo Hood from A Little Piece of Tinkability !!!

She is No. 61 on the list.  Take a look at her blog (with links to her website and Etsy shop).  She is a super-talented crafter - on the DT for Jems Designs, Stamping with Dragons and Scrappers' Delight.

Just a reminder that I will be making the draw for my latest Candy, Spellbinders dies (Bird Flourishes), tonight.  Leave a comment on my WOYWW post

Leave a comment to enter the draw for a Spellbinders die


Random Photo Alert !!

 
I seem to make a lot of 'card fronts' - just need to make them up into actual cards!
The result of receiving my new Party Paws CD-Roms (including digikits) from Crafters Companion,
and also a fab cow design that was cut from a shop-bought birthday card.
 
 
 
Ali x


1 comment:

  1. Card Toppers are so useful, as you can grab one and make up a card fairly quickly.



    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x