Sunday, 17 March 2013

There really aren't enough hours in the day

I have just spent nearly 1 hour going through Facebook/Twitter/emails and then all the blogs/sites that I see a link to which looks interesting.

There are so many challenges that I want to enter, so many blogs to follow, forums to join, discussions to join in with .....  However, I do have to look after the husband/animals/house etc!!

Therefore, I will continue to 'waste' time on the internet, when I could be making more cards.  It is a vicious circle - but I am learning a lot and getting lots of inspiration.

If anyone has worked out how to avoid sleeping (and still function during the day), let me know!

Ali x

ps  Don't forget that I have pairs of tickets for the HobbyCrafts Show at the NEC next week to give away.  Just leave a comment HERE  I will be making the draw at 11 am tomorrow, to allow time to post the tickets to you.


My random photo today - a fab image from Claire Keay (available on Craftuprint.com) and the background was created with the new Secret Rose Garden digikit (designed by Sarah Hurley and Phill Martin).


1 comment:

  1. I make a point of going on my blog and blogs I follow ideally twice a day, as otherwise it can become a chore rather than enjoyable.

    Fab image.

    Could never get on with Twitter.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x