Friday, 1 March 2013

My first DT post for Ladybug Crafts

Not only is this my first DT post for Ladybug Crafts, but it is also my first DT post EVER!  I was thrilled to be asked by Sam to join her team. 

The new challenge for the month is The Colour Blue.  I note that there has already been one entry - Sarah was very quick off the mark.

My card came about when I found an already stamped image of this cute mouse, and I thought she looked a little 'blue'.  Various shades of blue Spectrum Noir pens were used to colour her in, and then paper from my scraps folder were used for the background.  I created an insert with the MCS Elite software, using their wonderful Inserts & Backgrounds CD-Rom, and the sentiment also came from them, the Only Way is Words CD-Rom.



 
 
We would love to see your entries in the challenge, and also go and visit the other DT members.  They are friendly!
 
I also enter the card into -
 
Creative Moments - ##11, Shades of Blue
 
Addicted to Stamps - Anything Goes
 
Lexi's Creations - #84, Monochromatic
 
 
Ali x

6 comments:

  1. Great sentiment, matches image perfectly. Looking forward to working with you. Have a great weekend, hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all that blue! Great stamping! Thanks so much for playing along at ATSM! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, love the image and such a great sentiment, thank you for joining us at Crafters Cafe

    Alex (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A cute card - thanks for joining in this week at ATSAM - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Lovely card. Thank you for playing along with the ATS&M challenge this week.
    Regards Florence.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x