Wednesday, 20 February 2013

WOYWW 194

This will be a short and sweet post, as I really need to get on and make a card for a challenge, which also needs to go in the post today.  I work better under pressure, so this is the only way that the card will be made before I need to get away from the craft room and feed dogs/myself/ponies/guinea pig/cats !!

WOYWW stands for 'What is On Your Workdesk Wednesday' (click on the link for further details and the chance to add your workspace to the list), so today I am literally showing the pile of CD-Roms/Digikits that I have purchased recently (more still to come in the post, and others have been downloaded directly from the internet).  It shows the wide range of digital images that I have in my collection - I am certainly not restricted to one style.  There is also a cross stitch design CD in the pile, which I am so looking forward to playing with and designing my own charts.  Get in touch if you would like something converted into a chart - whether a photo or a design idea - I may even find the time to stitch it for you?!




Going back in time - I picked the 2 winners of my Birthday/First Bloggeversary Blog Candy on Friday - see HERE for the 2 lucky crafters (BJ & Marit).  Please can they email me their snail mail addresses, so I can post off the prizes and clear another part of my craft room floor!

I have more Blog Candy for this week.  This is tickets for the Hobbycraft show at the NEC from 21-24 March.  If you would like to go in the random draw (winners to be drawn next Tuesday 26th February - and announced in my WOYWW post next week), then just leave a comment on this post.  Good luck!

Well, that is enough for now.  Happy WOYWW to all those that I am not able to leave a comment for (new computer is still often preventing me from full access to blogs).

Ali x

17 comments:

  1. Happy WOYWW, good luck with the challenge. Helen 5

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are going to be busy with all those kits! Congrats to the winners! Thanks for sharing and have a great week! Vickie #28

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you're going to be busy! The fun kinda busy though! I'd love to be included in the NEC ticket draw :) Happy WOYWW! Lisa Sparkle #79

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again and Happy WOYWW BJ#4

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there, what a lovely lot of crafting cds for you to peruse. Have fun with them.

    Love from the bears @#98 this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!! more candy - you are such a geneous soul! please put me in the hat :) and that's one pile of disks - you'll need months to get through all those...
    happy WOYWW and have a great week :)
    and thanks for stopping by already and leaving a lovely comment x
    no. 30

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lot if digi kits to keep you busy
    Great prize of the tickets
    Jackie 19

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of lovely CD's and kits :0)
    I Love Digital design too x
    Happy WOYWW Heather # 72

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with the challenge and have a happy WW!

    die amelie x #102

    ReplyDelete
  10. I used to collect Cd's but now only buy those that I really want to use. Collections soon grow otherwise! How generous you are but please don't count me in your ticket give away, I wouldn't be able to go anyway! Take care & enjoy this week whatever it brings. Zo xx 59

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are and are going to be one very busy lady.

    Enjoy hopping around the world today nosing into people desks.
    Lori #57

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have got plenty of CDs there to work with Ali. I am just making a 'paper' catalogue of all my online scrapbook papers, frames, masks etc to help me find them more easily. They have silly names that don't tell you what they are like so it is hard to remember which one I want at times. You'll have fun making the sewing charts, but it's harder to find the time to stitch them all!
    Kate x #84

    ReplyDelete
  13. that is a lovely lot of disks you have there. I have to admit that I am not much of a digi crafter but that is probably because I have not seen too much of what images are out there. I hope you get many happy hours of crafting from them
    Wishing you a very happy WOYWW
    Ria #73

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow - look at the stack of cds! Have loads of fun!!!

    Congrats to your candy winners - and good luck to everyone for the ticket draw.

    Thanks for visiting me already!

    Happy WOYWW
    Hugs, Kay #2

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! you are going to keep yourself very busy indeed.
    Krisha #21

    ReplyDelete
  16. have fun playing with your new digi goodies! Happy WOYWW! Lindsay #115

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am interested to know how you get on with the Jane Greenough program. I have an older version and have been dithering whether to update (especially as I have loads of kits to do anyway). Have great fun playing with all those new goodies. xx Maggie #42

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x