Sunday, 3 February 2013

The arrival of spring

I did this design this morning, using Serif Craft Artist 2 and various digikits.  (ETA - the actual card has been embellished with some glitter and buttons.  I love this design and will be using it as the start of a range of cards - which I will make into notelet sets.)

It is the front of a card for a penpal, and thought I would share it with you all to make us feel a bit more positive about the end of winter.  Yes, I know it is only the beginning of February, but I have had enough of winter now!  There are primroses on the hedge by the farmhouse, and daffodils are attempting to appear.

Next week will be colder in the UK - with some snow for some areas - but days are getting longer and there is hope!


3 comments:

  1. Lovely card.

    Think we will be colder. Hope we don't get any snow.

    Think we should hibernate till spring:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali, a very sweet card! Love the pastels muted in the background with a few flowers and the sun in the foreground. A great job using the digitals!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a breath of Spring, now we need some sunshine to go with it!
    love Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x