Friday, 22 February 2013

Random Colouring In

I bought a fab CD-Rom from Ebay for a bargain 99p, and this was one of the sheet of digistamps on it.  I originally started to colour them in, so I could cut them out to use individually on cards - but then I realised that it made a nice background as a whole.

I dusted down a selection of pencils, glitter pens and Marvy Le Plume pens, and got to work whilst watching Lindsay's latest film of her amazing craft basement - The Frugal Crafter - which is why I stopped buying crafty stash and now concentrating on mainly digital crafting.  Otherwise, that would be my craft room - and we would be bankrupt!!

Ali x

Pretty Birds!

1 comment:

  1. At last I have found your blog. The old link keeps taking me to your personal blog, but there's nothing on it.

    Love the pretty birds.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x