Thursday, 7 February 2013

Paddington Bear - Wintertime

Here I go, with my 2nd Christmas card of the year!

I enter this into -

Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - #110, Anything Beginning with P

Christmas at Sweet Stampin - #2, Cold and Frosty

Christmas Stampin All Year Long - #1, Anything Goes


I had fun using Serif Craft Artist 2 and my Create & Craft Design Suite Paddington Bear CD-Roms.  So quick and easy to create a card - and so much choice of backgrounds, embellishments etc, etc.



 
I design a complete card, so there is a sentiment inside and
a Paddington Bear logo on the back.

10 comments:

  1. Paddington is looking great in the snow
    thanks for playing allong at CSAYL

    Hugs Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do love a good bear card, and Paddington is the perfect choice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ein ganz bezauberndes Kärtchen. Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL. Liebe Grüße Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Paddington:) Really nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card
    thanks for playing along with us at CSAYL!!
    Blessings
    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of P for Paddington - one of my favourite characters - delightful card - thanks for entering my CHNC challenge 110 - you could also enter this into my new CHNC challenge extra for February - I'd love to see it there too. X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! Thanks for participating in the Christmas at the Sweet Stampin' Challenge! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  8. i just adore paddington - he was my favourite bear growing up :)
    and i mentioned you in tody's blogpost - hope you don't mind...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card, thank you for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'

    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really adorable, paddington looks so sweet on his sledge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x