Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Nearly my First Blogeversary

It only seems like yesterday since I tentatively typed my very first post on 16th February 2012.

Since then I have gained 56 Followers, typed 169 posts and can't imagine life without my blogs.

As a joint celebration (it is also my 42nd birthday tomorrow), I am offering some Blog Candy to a random commenter on this post.

You don't need to follow me (I would rather have Followers who are genuinely interested in my blog, not just adding me to their reading list in order to enter the draw!), put anything on your blog or dance naked around a tree at midnight!!  Just leave a comment and I will do a random draw on the 16th, which is Saturday.

I will add further details of what the Blog Candy will include - but it will be a very nice parcel for someone to receive (I love sending out Happy Mail).

ETA - The Blog Candy will include a Chipboard Mini Book, a Stretched Burlap Canvas Frame, Pack of Mini Cardboard Tiles, Chipboard Star & Hearts, Xmas Mini Clay Cutters, Creative Paperclay, Assorted Embellies and some Stamps - plus perhaps a few other items!





Good luck - wish I could send everyone some Candy.

Ali x

13 comments:

  1. Happy blogaversary and happy birthday too, I hope you have a lovely day, thanks for the chance to win
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, have a super happy birthday Ali! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great blogaversary and birthday! Love your blog and your Farmhouse Renovation blog. Thanks for the chance to win some candy.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad we don't have to dance naked in the garden to enter, our fur would be frozen! Happy bloggyversary and birthday. We're almost a year older than you with a March birthday. I think we'll eat some cake to celebrate for you. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Time flies doesn't it:)

    Happy Blogaversary and also Happy Birthday for tomorrow. Hope you got my card.

    Thanks for the chance at some candy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very Happy birthday for tomorrow Ali. Thanks for the chance to win your fabulous and generous blog candy. Here's to a few more years of happy blog-posting. Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations and Happy Birthday for tomorrow Ali!
    Thank goodness for not having to dance naked, it's so cold and grey here in Gloucestershire
    I saw your wonderful card on Claire's blog and I have noted the wonderful quote - so appropriate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your DT post. I am looking forward to working with you. Happy Blogaversary. Hugs Nina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Ali, I have just nominated you for the Liebster Award, have a look at my blog today to see what it is all about. BJ

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh!! such goodies!! pleeeease put my name in the hat :)
    and a very happy blogaversary to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the chance to win and Happy 1st year of blogging :0)
    it is such Fun to do. Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy blogaversary, thank you for the chances win some amazing goodies.
    Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Ali,

    Happy anniversary and happy birthday! Woo hoo. Thanks for the chance to win your celebration candy!

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x