Sunday, 17 February 2013

Blog Name Change

I have finally decided to take the plunge and set up a separate blog for TeddyBob Crafts.  I have had lots of business ideas floating around in my head for a while, and thought it would be clearer for me (and you!) if I kept this blog as a personal one.  It is for entering challenges, my DT 'work', WOYWW posts and other general updates on my life.

Thank you for continuing to read my ramblings and leave such wonderful comments.

Ali x


Another random photo!

Some of our 2013 calves

1 comment:

  1. We saw a calf being born on holiday once, what a fantastic experience, although I guess it's not quite so awe inspiring if you watch it day in day out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x