Saturday, 16 February 2013

Blog Candy Winners !!

I have had 2 offerings of Candy this week - to celebrate my First Bloggerversary, which is today, and my 42nd birthday, which was on Wednesday.

The first draw is for a bumper goody parcel - and the winner is BJ  (get in touch with your snail mail address and the parcel will be on its way to you soon).

The second draw (from WOYWW 193) is for the ATC Workshop book - and the winner is Marit from Holland (again, get in touch with your address).

More Blog Candy on Wednesday - tickets to the Hobbycraft show at the NEC in March.

Congratulations to the 2 winners - and thank you for all your lovely comments.

Ali x

Random Photo Alert!!


The cupcakes that me and Rich enjoyed on Valentines Day
(were also my birthday cake - but no candles!)

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners.

    Lovely cakes, almost too pretty to eat:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Ali, more so for letting me know as I have sort of been out of it with this blasted cold, which was decidedly flu-like last Wednesday! So you were 42yrs on 13th then I was 49yrs on 15th. Just spotted your e-mail lower down so off to reply accordingly to that. Thanks BJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. OHMY... really? Did I win? The first time I play along with woyww and I already win something? Aaaahhhhhh - you just made my day!!! Thank you so much Ali! You can email me at marit[at]maritspaperworld[dot]com

    Really? A book? I still cannot believe it - pinching myself now... thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x