Thursday, 28 February 2013

A Late Valentines

Whilst shopping for digistamps this morning, I found a fabulous site Sweetpea Stamps (which has rubber stamps as well).  Four gorgeous digistamps fell into my basket (it is so easy to knock them off the shelves, as they are so much lighter than rubber!) - and I also followed their link to their challenge blog, One Sweet Challenge.

Their theme this month is Valentine.  I used my trusty Serif Craft Artist Professional 2 software and various digikits, plus an image from
Digistamp Dreams on Facebook (lots of free toppers), which I created the card background with.

A slightly more 'alternative' card, which would appeal to many.




I also enter this into -

Inky Impressions - #99, Splash of Red

Whimsy Inspires - #56, Add Some Metal

Emerald Faeries - #40, Love


Ali x



4 comments:

  1. Love the collage you've created, Ali - So pretty with the soft colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really like this, it's nice to see an alternative Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Thank you for joining us at Whimsy Stamps for our Add Some Metal challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x