Wednesday, 23 January 2013

WOYWW 190

If you need to join in with our weekly tour around crafty workspaces, then go to Stamping Ground and add your blog post to the list.

This week I have actually done some crafting.  In fact I am back to doing at least one project per day.  That may just be a quick and simple card, but at least I feel like I am achieving something, and learning more about the crafting software each day.  My aim to clear out my craft room and mainly stick with digital crafting hasn't progressed any further, apart from not using any of my stamps/inks etc.  I have got an empty box on the floor ready to sort out all the drawers - and perhaps later today I will start that job.  I am so glad that I have made that decision, as already I have seen several products on Create & Craft that I would have bought otherwise!

My photo this week shows a card design that I did yesterday with my new My Craft Studio Elite CD-Roms.  I printed it out in 2 sizes - and will add some sparkle when it is mounted onto a base card.  A lovely bright and versatile design.  I have also put the Friendship Book page for this month's swap on one of the Ebay Groups I am a member of.  We put a photo of ourselves on one side and a quote/sentiment on the back.  I used Serif Craft Artist and a few different digikits for this project, and really enjoyed the process.



The work over at the farmhouse is moving quickly.  Take a look at Farmhouse Renovation for some recent photos.

A busy few days ahead for me.  The ponies are being clipped at lunchtime today (they have been getting really itchy with heavy winter coats), and then I am off to the post office/supermarket/shopping for an outfit for a farmers' dinner on Friday night.  Tomorrow I must get on with some housework and the ironing!  I hope to get round and comment on as many blogs as possible, but HAPPY WOYWW to those I do not get to.

19 comments:

  1. Hi Ali, Glad you have been able to some kind of crafting every day.

    Your riendship page looks nice. At least you did yours the right way round. I punch the shorter side...doh:)

    Enjoy the dinner Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have created on your my craft studio programme I often tap into that for ideas.
    Ria #92

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card looks lovely.
    Happy WOYWW
    Laura
    66

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Farmhouse is coming along, I enjoyed taking a peek at the pictures, that newspaper was interesting but I love that old pantry cabinet...hope you are able to reperpose it. Digital crafting and old farmhouse, you are a person with many levels! Thanks for visiting my desk, waving hi from the hills of North Carolina ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. You amaze me how you keep sparking! Lovely card1
    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All is looking good, I love using Serif Craft Artist too. I'm enjoying watching the farm house developments. I nearly didn't post today as am struggling, but didn't want to miss out, might suffer withdraw symptoms!! Take care Zo xx 139

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great you have been crafting every day
    Sounds like you have a bit to do to achieve your goal...good luck
    Jackie 16

    ReplyDelete
  8. Digital crafting, good luck with that. Let me know if you are selling any of your stash. Love the farmhouse. Happy WOYWW. Karen 94 x

    ReplyDelete
  9. We love the sentiment in the card, it would make a fabulous journal page so we hope you won't mind if you see it on one of our pages in the future.

    Love from the bears@#91 this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Ali,

    Had a look at the farmhouse. It looks like your very own restoration TV program and those ceiling beams are something else. The newspaper is a great find too.

    I'm interested in your decision to go digital and I can imagine the advantages, however the stamps as an art printing process still have me enthralled.

    Thanks for leaving a comment for me.
    Ros. #3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the cards you have created. Won't you miss all the cutting and gluing that you won't be doing on the computer? I love the way the farmhouse is coming along. Hope to see more soon. Thanks for sharing and have a great crafty week! Vickie #35

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for stopping by, Great card, and wish you well on digital and your renovations. I peeped about a bit at the Farmhouse. Wow what an undertaking. Happy WOYWW and Enjoy all that you have going on.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your Life is Beautiful card, so bright and cheerful! I popped over to have a look at the farmhouse..wow, that is coming along amazingly. What a difference already :)
    Hugs, LLJ 37 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the springy colors! Happy WOYWW! Lindsay #138

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the cheerful colors on your card!

    Have a wonderful WOYWW (on Friday!)
    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a cheerful card and colour combo Ali, like it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm really late getting around WOYWW, as usual. Thanks for your visit to the Playhouse! I hope you found something you love for the farmer's dinner tonight and that you have (had?) a blast. (I sometimes forget about the huge time difference!)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Ali. I didn't make it to the Wednesday hop again this week but I am trying to visit anyone who follows me. I like the Friendship page. What a nice idea. The farmhouse is exciting. I hope there isn't too much bad weather to delay the work.
    I have an ongoing digital project, which you may have seen on my blog, but I am not ready to give up the stamps and ink just yet.
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x