Wednesday, 16 January 2013

WOYWW 189

Another Wednesday comes round.  I am glad this has been a quick week, as the days are getting longer and we get closer to Spring. 

WOYWW means What is On Your Workdesk Wednesday and is a highly addictive sharing of our crafty workspaces via Julia's Stamping Ground.  Click on the link and join in.

My piccie this week shows my main crafting area covered in assorted mess/rubbish/who knows what.  It will get cleared away today and then I can get back to creating!  There is a really cute stamp (can't wait to get colouring) which I bought yesterday from a local craft shop (yes, I know I am not meant to be buying anything else, but it was reduced - from £4.99 to £1.99),  a decoupage sheet which I have started to cut out (from the 'Best of La Pashe 2012 CD-Rom, which is absolutely brilliant - I highly rcommend it), a magazine with its free CD, a birthday card I made with my Silhouette Cameo which is waiting for its insert and other assorted 'things'.



For those who do not follow me (yet!!), I also have another blog which is following the renovation of our farmhouse.  The builders started on Monday and are now literally ripping the house apart - it looks awful at the moment, but I am sure we will see improvement soon.  Go to Lower Tancredston for a nose to see what the future home of TeddyBob Crafts is looking like.

We were going to Manchester for 2 nights today - the Caravan Show tomorrow, plus some shopping.  However, weather forecast for Friday is looking rubbish (snow down here - and we have had temperatures of 7 degrees; no ice or even a frost - whilst other areas of the UK have suffered with snow and ice), so I don't think we are going now, which is why you have the pleasure of my company on this fine/dark morning!

Happy WOYWW to everyone that I do not manage to visit. 

Ali x

ps  On a previous post I mentioned that I would be reducing my stash and having a sale.  Several people have already contacted me expressing interest in grabbing items before they go onto Ebay, and I will get round to pricing up/photographing within the next week.

pps  As it will be my first Blogversary soon, I will be preparing some Blog Candy for my followers to enter the draw for.  Cannot believe that 12 months have nearly passed in my blogging life.  What did I do before??

14 comments:

  1. Shame you won't make it to the Caravan Show, but probably wise to stay home with the forecast. Looks like Friday a lot of us are in for it.

    Looks like you will be happily crafting, so not all bad news:)

    Looking forward to seeing your stash for sale;)

    Just off to have a look at the farmhouse blog.

    Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a sale then you can buy more stuff at the craft show at the Trafford centre in February haha
    Lynn//66

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking desk Ali! Love the pics of the house renovation. Looks like lots of works ahead. Looking forward to seeing the progress each week. Have a great week. Vickie #43

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morrow from the bears at number who knows what as we forgot to check! Your desk looks very productive today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Ali
    Thanks for joining in with the LillyBo quilts project... quite amazing considering you have the house renovation on! You're a star! They need only be quite simple and i'll post full details in the next day or two.
    Can't find where to join the renovation blog so I've joined this one anyhow so I can follow on both counts.
    Love Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab goodies on your desk, look forward to seeing your stamp all coloured in. Take care Zo xx 80

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooh a tidy desk....I am not sure i could concentrate on crafting whilst the farmhouse was being pulled down! Well done...my nerves would be shot away!
    Hope you get to the show, I am in the west of the uk and getting ready for Fridays snow!
    Thanks for visiting my desk
    kyla #17

    ReplyDelete
  8. i'm on my ipad so cant make the correction just now but your link goes to last week, so if you're wondering where your visitors are.....will correct as soon as Mrd frees up the PC, honest! You're right, that is a cute stamp..and what a bargain! Will pop over to LT later in the week, great idea to follow the rebuild in a blog diary!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a busy bee you've been!!! Sorry your plans got canceled. We've had a bit of snow here too and nasty, cold winds. Brrrr!! Stay warm!

    Jeannie #47

    ReplyDelete
  10. Checked out your other page about the farmhouse. Looks exciting.

    Sorry I am a day late. Fighting the nasty flu.
    Lori #84

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shame about the snow isn't it? We were supposed to be going house hunting this weekend (moving 100 miles away) Typical, taken me last 3 weeks to bookk all the viewings in to one weekend and it snows!

    Desk looks busy and crafty. Thanks for sharing Candace #62

    ReplyDelete
  12. nice desk....it's not that bad full of stuff. :-)

    Brigita #125

    ReplyDelete
  13. lots going on today on your desk - have fun with it all and your farmhouse - I am not sharing a desk as away from home looking after my friends cattery but enjoying having a good look around everyone else's desk

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow - it looks like you've been quite busy. Have fun shopping. :-)
    April #141

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x