Wednesday, 23 January 2013

Charity Quilt Project

Jozart told us about the wonderful little quilt that her GD received when she was in hospital in Germany going through her Leukaemia (sp?) treatment, and how that really helped.  She suggested that we could get together and make similar quilts for children in the UK, and has now started a blog with information on the sizing etc.

I have never made a quilt before, and my new sewing machine is hardly used, but I am going to give it a go.  If anyone would like to join in, go to LillyBo Quilts.

I will do regular blog posts with my progress - with me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the quilt. What a lovely idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining in... make it easy and make it small and have fun. It will be well loved. Thanks so much! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x