Saturday, 26 January 2013

CD Sunday - Forever in Blue Jeans

I haven't entered a challenge for ages and when I saw the current one over at CD Sunday I decided to give it a go.

I immediately thought of one of my new CD-Roms; The Best of La Pashe 2012, and found a brilliant image which really made me chuckle.  I printed this onto my new double-sided paper (glossy one side, matt the other) and also used one of the sentiments.  The 'denim' paper was printed via Serif Craft Artist 2; the 'Materials' digikit.  I mounted it onto a red card from my Xmas stash box, and added 'go-faster' zig-zags to reflect those on the main image.


This will be me & Rich one day!!


I also enter this into -

Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes

Created with Love  - #25, Anything Goes

Inspire Me Fridays - #93, Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. Lovely card Ali and just made it in time. The La Pashe is proving to be so popular and such a treasure trove of themes.
    Thank you for joining in.
    Carol
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My!!!! I love this image!! Great card..Thanks for sharing and joining us this week at Created With Love Challenges
    DawnD

    ReplyDelete
  3. That image is so CUTE!! I love what you did with it.
    Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge this week at Created With Love Challenges

    ~~Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Ali with a great image, i have just got this cd too and i love it, thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday.
    sue-b x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Fab and colourful card. This is a great image.
    Thanks for sharing at Created with Love.
    Sandra xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A really fun image and a great choice.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Had to laugh at this one:) Love how you tell us how you have done everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous choice from a fantastic CD. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love this image too. What a great card and sure made me laugh thanks for that. Thanks too for playing along with us at Created with Love challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Ali! This is adorable! LOL - it already is Jack and me. Last night I was watching a program and began laughing out loud as Jack slept in his easy chair. I thought, "I'm OLD, how exciting!" LOL I don't feel old on the inside. How did this happen? LOL Your image says it all! hugs, de (I have become your most recent follower)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Ali, thanks for leaving a WOYWW comment on my blog! I love your card..such fun! Carole Z X

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Ali, I have to say your card made me laugh! What a great way to spend retirement someday. Thanks for playing with us at TTCRD this week.
    Huggs
    sandi

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun card! I've tried digital stamps, but I still prefer my rubbah, lol! But storage will always be an issue I think.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x