Tuesday, 20 November 2012

On The Lookout

My Dad has always loved the sea and seaside towns, so one of my Michael Powell stamps was perfect for his birthday card.

Stamped with a Memento Inkpad and coloured with Speccie Pens.  Cut out the image and mounted onto 2 layers of torn Core-dinations paper.  This was mounted onto a base card made from a silver card (my very well-used Kanban assortment pack).

I enter this into -

Challenges4Everybody - #7, Always Anything Goes

Dream Valley Challenges - #45, Anything Goes


Coloured with Spectrum Noirs.
DG1, DG2, DG3
TN1, TN2, TN3, TN6, TN7
GG1, GG2, GG3, GG4, GG5
GB3
FS1, FS2
EB2
BG1, BG2
BT3, BT7
 

2 comments:

  1. Fab card. I always struggle to do cards suitable for males.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card for a male and so pleased you shared it with us at Dream Valley.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x