Sunday, 4 November 2012

I am a student again!

I saw an advert for the Craft Qualifications Centre in a magazine earlier this year and saved the website in my 'Favourites' for future use (like so many other websites - is it just me that has hundreds in there?!).

Last month I finally went and had a proper read, and decided that the Certificate in Papercraft was for me.  It is completed completely via 'distance learning' and is a good way for me to expand my crafting skill, without having to travel to college (which I cannot do).

I have set up my monthly payment and just received my password to start the course.  How exciting!  I will keep my followers updated on how I am doing - but thought it would be good to spread the word about the course for those who have not heard about it.  There are students all over the world, so it will be interesting to chat to others on the forum.

Ali x

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a fantastic course. Good luck and enjoy every minute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x