Friday, 9 November 2012

Christmas in Pink

It has been a while since I have entered any challenges, and lovely to be 'back in the saddle'!

CD Sunday is a favourite challenge blog of mine, and their challenge this week is the title of my post.

My card's main focal point is the 3-D bauble - 3 die-cut baubles from a Craftwork pad, folded in half and then stuck together.  The 'CD' element is the backing paper - from DoCrafts Papermania, their 'Christmas Past' DVD.  I also used embossed card from Craftwork Cards, ribbon from stash and the sentiment is stamped with a Molly Bloom clear stamp.  The inked edges are the Tim Holtz Distress Inkpad - Picked Raspberry, and a Spectrum Noir pen for the stamping.  Inspiration for the card came from my Craftworks Recipe Folder.

I also enter this into -

Crafty Bloggers Network - #5, Christmas Anything Goes

Created with Love - #16, Christmas No Red or Green

Hooked on Craft - #26, Christmas No Red or Green

Ooh La La Creations - Christmas


Ali x




12 comments:

  1. Super cute card. I love the ornament. Thanks for joining us at Created With Love Challenges

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card I am loving all this pink
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at ooh al la this week
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card and a beautiful ornament.
    Thanks for joining us this week at CD Sunday.
    Christine x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this ornament and love the way you did it. What a fantastic idea. thanks for playing along with us at Created with Love Challenges.
    Linda K.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the 3d ornament on this very pretty card, just right for our Christmas in pink, thank you for joining us this week at CD Sunday.
    sue-b xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ali - this is perfect for this weeks challenge. I love the different 'dotty' papers and the bauble is gorgeous. Such a good idea and I'm presuming folds down for the post.
    Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super card, I love the 3-d bauble, it is so unusual. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Terrific Christmas card! The 3-D ornament is very cool! Glad you participated at Created With Love Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely Pink Christmas card, I love your 3-D bauble and bold papers.
    Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the card. It's nice to see something other than the traditional colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card Ali, please show it on the Ebay Group A Crafter Heaven as am sure the members would love to see it.

    Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh that's lovely. I really like the 3D bauble.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x