Thursday, 22 November 2012

Another male birthday card

I seem to have lots of cards to make for men at the moment.  This is for my uncle in America.  I saw a card layout in my Craftworks Cards recipe folder and used the basic design to suit what I had in my craft room.  The letter 'tiles' were simply stamped with a Versamark pad (alphabet stamps from my hugely versatile 3Birds collection) and double-embossed with a white embossing powder.  These were mounted onto paper from the much-used WeRMemoryKeepers pad that came free with a magazine (Simply Cards & Papercraft) earlier in the year.  The base card is kraft - my favourite!  A simple card - and the colours/backing paper could be changed to suit any recipient.

I enter this into -

Oldie but a Goodie Challenge - Anything but Christmas (most of it is over 6 months old!)

Artistic Inspirations - #16, Anything Goes

Incy Wincy Designs - Hip to be Square


Ali x

3 comments:

  1. That's really nice. Your uncle will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh we still have some of these papers in our card making stash. Must get them our as this is a fabulous use for them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That´s nice card for male. Thank you for playing us at Incy Wincy Challenge!
    Kaia, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x