Friday, 28 September 2012

We Three Kings .....

Everything in my life seems to be last moment at the moment!  All week I have been thinking about making a Xmas card for the latest challenge over at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge - #91, Nativity.  I finally made a card this morning and now found the time to sit down and get this post typed.

I had a big choice of toppers in my Kanban Xmas box (collected over 3 years), and settled for this stunning '3 Kings' design - highlighted with gold and beautiful exotic floral designs.  I made a base card using Craft Artist 2 - a 'fabric' background, 'stamped' and 'metal' embellies and a lovely sentiment.  I have realised that I can make lots of cards using this method - which will be great as we get closer to December and I start to panic!

I also enter this into -

Simply Create - #4, Always Anything Goes (Digital/Papercrafting)



3 comments:

  1. What a lovely choice of image and I love the way you've created the background too - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 91 with your delightful card. Hope to see you again soon - new challenge tomorrow morning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fantastic! I loved reading that it is a fabric background...very nice! A gorgeous holiday card, fit for a king!
    Just had to pop in and say thank you so much for your very sweet comment you left on my blog and I have loved visiting your blog too.
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
    hugs,
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very pretty, love the color combo!!! thanks for joining Simply Create!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x