Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Awash with Flowers

I always try to enter the weekly challenge at CD Sunday and combined CD and digital crafting to make this pretty card (which would be suitable for many different occasions or just a notecard - I am thinking of making a selection of similar designs, also bookmarks etc, and making them into gift sets).

I fired up my Serif Craft Artist 2 software (for those who have thought of buying it, then definitely go for it - it is fab!!) and inserted the first CD-Rom from the Picknix Hybrid Digital Papercraft Collection from Studio12/PolkaDoodles.  I used embellies, a backing paper and a sentiment from the Heavenly Garden collection.  The additional flowers and 'Flower' label are from a digikit.  It was fun playing around to get the layout/effects right - and I particularly love the 'stamped' flower at the top.







 
 
 
 
I also enter this into -
 
Digi Makeover Challenge - #55, Anything Goes
 
Love to Create - #34, Anything Goes
 
Make It Monday - #108, Always Anything Goes
 
 
Ali x

15 comments:

  1. This is really Pretty, Ali!! (I love the stamped flowers at the top as well!) Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Love to Create Challenge! Can't wait to see what you'll create next time! Come back and play with us soon!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card, I saw it on Make It Monday. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a delightful little scene you've created in CAP2. A lovely sentiment too.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday.
    Beryl xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Isn't CAP 2 great - I love the flower stamp across the top. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Ali, I like the scene you have created, Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday this week.
    Kevin xx CD Sunday GDT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I just bought this Picknix CD. You've made a lovely creation with it.
    Marina

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am still coping with Craft Artist 1 so I am impressed with what you have done here. Great tree houses.
    Thank you for joining in with us at Cd Sunday
    Carol
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely and i think a cd that i need to have, thank you for joining us at Cd Sunday this week.
    sue-b xx
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful, lovely image and your scene is fab.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday.
    Christine x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! That birdhouse is gorgeous! ;o)
    Thank you for joining the Digi Makeover Challenge.
    Ruza ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is fab, I love this card.
    Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday htis week.
    Jenny x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely creation. Thanks so much for joining us at Love to Create Challenges this week. Hope to see you again next week as well. joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fabulous creation! Love the beautiful soft colors and cute image. Thank you so much for joining us at Make It Monday this week... :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS!

    My entries are: #111 and #124.

    I would love to have you visit my blogs: Paper and Scraps Creations by Julia and Me and Myself on the Dark…

    Hugs,

    Julia




    ReplyDelete
  15. I love too to combine digital design with hand grafting :) Your card is very pretty. It is good idea to make a gift set. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Digi Makeover Challenge.
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete

Thank you lots and lots for your fab comments. I read and treasure them all. Ali x